How to delete the date previous and next item button and add a widget on product page.

Hello, I'm using the "Computer shop" pre-built website and I want to delete the date on the buttons of next and previous item. I give you a photo showing it.

Also, I want to add a sidebar on my products pages, showing the categories, filters, and more. I don't know how to do it.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hello,

If you would like to remove the date, you will have to write and use custom CSS code and place it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

I can help you with that if you do not know how to write it, but I will need a link to your website.

Thanks

• Hello Phil!

I don't know how to write it, so the link to the website is www.celuserviceuy.com

Do you need something else?

Thank you!

• Are you sure that you have sent the right link?

Because I cannot reach your website.

And if you want to edit the sidebar on the shop, and products pages, please, go to Appearance -> Widgets, and there you will be able to modify it.

Thanks

• Hi Phil! The link is correct, I will give it to you again: https://celuserviceuy.com/

This is the Home page:

Thanks for the configuration of the widget!

I hope that the link works now!

Thank you!

• Also, you know how to write a code to align the buttons of the products here? :

That's my category product page, but in the home page the buttons are not aligned as well.

I find some html codes but it doesn't work for me!

Thank you in advance!

• I am still not able to reach your website, but you can try to use the following CSS:

.fixed-nav .desc .date{
       display: none!important;
    }
    .woocommerce .products .product .desc{
       min-height: 140px!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you so much Phil! It works!!

Do you know how to align the add to cart buttons?

Thanks!!

• The button did not align with the code above?

Please, try to increase the pixels value:

.woocommerce .products .product .desc{
       min-height: 180px!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you! It works now! ?