Links to Sections

I set links to section for landing page but due to sticky header, title of the all sections is not shown.

How can I fix this problem? For example:

Title is not show after click the button:

This is a generic problem. Due to sticky header, first part of all sections could not be shown. (User should go up a bit.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, add to these sections some Padding | Top. Thanks to that, after clicking on the anchor link, it will lead a little higher.

Thanks

• I also have padding in sections. I should add more padding to show title but then there is a big space in the page. Is there any smart solution? Or solution about sticky header? For example is there any global settings for this issue for all sections in betheme?

• I noticed that if I go to page from different page with section in url it shows the page properly.

It is also show properly if I refresh page, but If I go the section in same page, sticky header cover the first page of section.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

You also can try to put an empty section before the one you link to and put the ID in this empty section.

Thanks