Contact from 7_shape styling

Hello.

Exploring pre-built sites I've noticed that contact forms can look different in colors and shapes. I've seen Cf shortcodes containing certain "id=###". But seen no CSS codes or any other styling entries.

How do I modify my CF? Do I have to write a CSS code in Appearances?

Thank you

Inna

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Glad to read you.

Here's the link

Down the page there's a CF with default rectangular fields. I want them to be, say, round-cornered. Or perfectly square. Do I have to input a CSS code in theme Appearance? Or somewhere there is a base of ready CF styles each having its unique id. And I just have to choose the one I like and copy it's id into my shortcode?

I've created my CF with CF7 pluging and corrected default colors in theme Appearance . My CF shortcode looks this way [contact-form-7 id="62" title="Contact Form"] and I surely didn't assign it any id.

On pre-bult page https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/internet3/our-offer/ I saw CF of shape I like. Its' shortcode is [contact-form-7 id="41" title="Contact Form"]. But if I simply change my id from "id=62" to "id=41" then nothing happens. The appearance haven't changed. This means I have to do something else to make my rectangular CF round-cornered. What exactly?

Thank you.

Inna

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Forms. There you will be able to set the border-radius and make your contact form more rounded.

Thanks