Problem with Header

Hi I have a problem with header, I initially used an elementor header as I am building a site with Elementor. But I then decided to remove Header from Elementor's theme builder, and use Muffin's theme builder, but now I can't see a Header on the site anymore. I would like to know how to insert a Header and manage it with Betheme Header Builder. Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Can you tell me if this issue appears when you disable Elementor?

Thanks

• Hi, I solved it by reinstalling the pre-building theme. Would I have another strange problem because these icons downloaded from fontello are decentralized? How can I do to put them in the Center? Thanks

• forgive me I am new to this theme, I would also like to know why with elementor the Betheme tabs do not have the style to change the text, colors, font size and all the things that normally are in all elementor tabs. Thanks

• 1) Can you tell me how did you add the icons from Fontello, please?

2) The Be tabs take their display from theme options. If you would like to modify it, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors/Fonts.

Thanks

• Hi I'll try to be clear and describe the points, I'm having a lot of problems with Elementor and BeTheme because I don't use Muffin but Elementor Pro.

I've noticed that with Elementor I can't use many theme features. Anyway I'll explain my problems:

1) I installed the theme, then the pre theme builder. I had fixed the header, then I decided to create the Footer with Elementor, now the header is gone and I don't know how to restore header and how to manage it anymore. I went back to Header Builder too but it doesn't reset. At the moment I don't have a Header on the site I'm building.

2) The Fontello icons I installed from Elementor Pro in the Custom icons part, and as you can see they are strangely off-center. I believe that Elementor and BeTheme are not very compatible.

Could I possibly ask for a refund for the theme? Because I am having too many problems and I did not imagine it could be so complicated.

Thank you for your support.

• 1) When you are using a custom Footer from Elementor Pro, you also need to create your Header with Elementor. You need to choose between Elementor's custom Header and Footer, and Header from Theme options or Header Builder.

2) Can you send me a link to a page with these broken icons, please? Because Betheme is compatible with Elementor (we have a lot of pre-built websites created with it), and I would like to check what is wrong with them in the source of your website.

3) If you would like to have a refund, please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Thanks