2 issues with check out page in WooCommerce

Hi there

I am re-doing my website and discovered now that on the the cart page there is no "X" with which I could remove a product from cart.

And: the tick-box next to PayPal is not right next to the line but further down.

You will find the shop there https://luna-blu.ch/shop/

Thanks for your help. Tanja

Comments

• Hello, I found one mistake - I mixed up woocommerce_cart and woocommerce-checkout - now this one works.

Now only the tick-boxes are not in the same line as the text of payment methods. If you can help me with this one.....would be great, thx Tanja

• Did you solve your issue? I have visited your website, and everything seems to work.

Maybe some of your browser extensions cause this issue. Please, turn them off, and check if this problem persists.

Thanks

• Hello,

It seems to be an issue on Safari........I guess there is not much to do about it, isn't it?

Regards, Tanja

• Please, turn off all of the plugins except WooCommerce, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still appears.

If the issue will persist please, switch to some free theme like Twenty Twenty (still with plugins disabled), and recheck it.

Thanks