Please sign in to unlock conversation.
If you don't have an account yet, please register now
The site I've been working on has been ready&public for a week or so and when making some minor text changes I noticed that the Side Slide on mobile was not working properly. First I thought it was a problem with with W3 Total Cache and/or Static CSS so i disabled those two. Then I tried parsing with css but there seems to be some trouble
The site is online at https://artoulu.fi/
I'd be really grateful for a solution since this is driving me crazy. The Side Slide HAS worked fine before during the 2-3 months I've been building the site.