The content was not found in my page from elementor

Can you please fix the elementor. Everytime problem it

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me where this error appears, please?

Please also attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Moreover, please, turn off all of the plugins except Elementor, and check if this issue still appears.

Thanks

• I did turn off all plugins except Elementor same time issues. I share you screenshot.

• You have "Coming soon" enabled on your website. Can you turn it off for a while so I could take a closer look at it, please?

Thanks

• I turned off coming soon page now. You can see my website at the bottom and scroll down. See issues.

• Please, switch the theme to some free theme like Twenty Twenty, and check if this issue persists.

If the problem will remain, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately through the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• It is working and no issues persists

• So it is working on free theme and not on Betheme?

Did you send your dashboard access?

Best regards

• Yes I did and send you email dashboard access.

I just checked the plugin from WordPress but where is Mailchimp, W3 Total Cache, The Events Calendar, Yoast SEO. I do not see it.

Therefore, mailchimp, w3 total and other plugin are not there on wordpress.

• Also, I want to instagram feed on my home page such as carousal image. I can't afford to buy extra plugin from themeforest.

Betheme and Plugin are include wp bakery, elementer, slider revolution, cost $59 but doesn't have instagram feed widget.

Since I had WISO theme plugin that it is very slow performance and doesn't have extra plugin like instagram feed, mailchimp, etc.

• 1) Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

2) Unfortunately, there is no such feature as Instagram feed in our theme. To achieve that you would have to use some third party plugin, but I cannot recommend you any because we just do not support plugin that will allow that.

If you would like to see this feature in Betheme, please, let us know in the following topic.

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks

• I actually already sent from Muffin group team from email. they explained to me that can be fit masonry gallery from Begallery. Therefore, maybe issues chrome for JS so that they resolved it. That is why.

Do you have any idea Where are digital download, Yoast SEO, W3 Total Cache on Betheme and plugins. I do not see plugins: W3 Total cache, Digital download, Yoast SEO.

• To install these plugins you will have to search for them in Plugins -> Add New, or search for them on the internet.

Best regards

• Again I just wanted to ask you Where is Digital Download , The Event Calendar, Mailchimp and Toolset W3 Totol Cache on Betheme and plugins. I do not see fully plugin from Betheme wordpress.

That's not fair. I paid $78.62 from Betheme and plugins but plugins doesn't come it.

• Sorry, but there is nowhere said that these plugins are included, they are just compatible. Bundled plugins are listed above.

Best regards

• I tried to colour change and then save change button with header and footer. I refresh the browser so that doesn't work. Still black and grey of header and footer.

How do I fix it?

• Also, Font can't change the colour. Can you please fix it?

• Please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Thanks

• Do you have any caching plugins? If yes, please, turn them off because they may hold the settings from before changes.

Can you also tell me where you are changing these colors, please?

Thanks

• I do not have a caching plugin on WordPress. The font has not changed the color but still dark grey instead of dark blue, Font has a big size but doesn't change medium size. How do I fix it? last two days ago, I updated the Betheme theme 22.0.2.1. It was 22.0.1.1 working header and footer.

I share you screenshot.

• The color is not changing because you are using One skin color in general color options.

Please, select Custom Skin, and then your colors will appear.

Thanks

• I did custom skin colour. Same time happened issues header and footer but header and footer do not come the same colour. I share you screenshot.

I want to header and footer the same colour code: #e0f4ff. I tried to change the colour from black to #e0f4ff and save the change button but doesn't work. The header keeps black colour and footer keep grey colour.

Thanks,

Ali

• Hi,

I got it to fix Muffin options. That's a problem is Muffin options have not to update due to Betheme 22.0.2.1 new version after Muffin options have a glitch and not working properly. That's why. I reset from Muffin options.

Thanks

• So now is everything working as it should?

Is there anything else I could help you with?

Thanks

• I want to small subheader and come under the "info" menu. I show you screenshot and like that

Thanks,

Ali

• Also like this info under subheader same size instead of space and padding

• 1) To have such a subheader, you can create a section with a column item and place it on that page.

2)

Also like this info under subheader same size instead of space and padding

Sorry, but I do not understand. Can you explain to me greater what you want exactly to achieve, please?

Thanks

• I want a menu under the sub-menu which is "info" under submenu to price, investment and faq.

I want to make the same size of menu and sub-menu. This is a screenshot example:

• Right now the menu is under a sub-menu that font and sub-menu are so big. How do find small font and submenu, make sub-menu come close to the menu instead of spacer.

• The submenu font size takes its value from the Content font size.

The position of the submenu depends on the logo height. If you decrease the logo height the submenu will go up.

But you can change the font size for the submenu only and move it up with custom CSS code.

If you need help with CSS, please, let me know, but you will have to turn off the "Coming soon" for a while.

Thanks