Turning Timeline Item Horizontal

Hi, I would like to have a timeline in horizontal direction, now the vertical extension of it is the standard.

1) Is there any kind of solution to turn it horizontal?

2) What about styling it?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2021

Hello,

1) Unfortunately, there is no option to make the timeline item display horizontally.

If you would like to see this feature in future updates, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

2) How would you like to style it?

Best regards

Edit: The link to the topic with suggestions did not paste. I have added it.

• Tnx for the answer.

1) OK, so sad :(

2) I'd like to

• make lines white
    • change lined circles with fully colorated circles
    • change fonts

• 2) To change these things you will have to write custom CSS code, and put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, if you want to affect it on all timelines on your website, or in Custom | CSS section on the page if you want to affect it on only one page.

But to change the lines to white you will have to edit them with the graphic program because they are images.

Thanks

• edited April 2021

Hi Phil, thanks for your assistance.

I have an issue with the Accordion. I don't know if opening another discussion could be better...

My problem is with the align property. I removed shadow, plus and minus symbols, left column, but I don't know how to remove the column in orange you can see in the screenshot. The issue with it is that it disturb alignment, the question (the text "Domanda" in the screenshot) is not well centered. How can I remove it?

Many thanks

EDIT: I removed the right margin, I found the CSS line. But the text remains not perfectly centered, there is some space, maybe on the left, a sort of sub-column in the accordion, maybe the one dedicated to plus/minus symbols

• It is better to open new topic for new issue/question, we can continue here, but you will not about that in the feature. ?

Are you able to send me a link to your website? I would like to take a closer look at it.

Thanks