Weird slider resize problem

Hey there,

My site is nearly ready to launch, but I can't fix one slight problem.

The revolution slider isn't resizing when I resize the browser window like it does on all my other sites.

I've set up my grids and everything but it just won't resize.

Any ideas why this might be happening? My current site address is:

Regards, John.

Comments

• Sorry I feel I should have explained this a little better.

If I load my site with a full size browser window, then scale that window down in size. Or vice versa if I start off loading the page in a narrow browser window and then scale it up the slider remains the same width / height and doesn't auto resize.

I've even tried some of the Javascript API functions to force it to resize (revapi.revredraw();) but alas it doesn't seem to affect it. It's as if it's not detecting the new dimensions properly.

I've removed all my custom styles and the problem persists.

I've also tried creating a whole new slider and the same problem occurs.

So I think it's something wrong with my site more than my slider.

Regards, John.

• Something else I've noticed. When I console log out :

console.log(revapi1) the clientWidth and clientHeight property isn't changing between resizes on this site. But it does change on my other sites where the resize is working.

• Hello,

I have noticed that you do not have the newest version of Slider Revolution. Please, update it, and check if the issue still remains.

Moreover, please, turn off all of the plugins except Slider Revolution, and check if the slider resize correctly.

If the issue will persists, please, send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• edited April 2021

Where can I get the latest version of Slider Revolution? I just have the version that came with the Betheme package. Do I need to pay for it?

• Oh I figured out how to do that and the problem is fixed. Thank you so much!

• If anyone is wondering how to update Revolution Slider without paying for it just go to Betheme in your admin sidebar and then to the "Install Plugins" option, and you can update the plugins that Betheme comes with there.

• I am glad that you figured it out. ?

If is there anything else I could help you with, feel free to ask.

Thanks