WPML And problem in RTL Menu

Hi

I was changed my background of website and try to change the style of menu , now we are using this :

and we want to have the other styles like

The problem is our website is RTL but when I choses each of the above , the menu show me in the left , means that was LRT !!!

Why?

Also you have access to my website , you can log in and see that.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,

I have checked that, by turning off the caching plugin, changing the header style to plain, and the menu was on the right.

Can you describe your issue greater, please? Are you able to send me a screenshot showing what you are referring to?

Thanks

• Hi

I will send you in private and maybe tomorrow you will receive my email

Thanks

• I send you my image and it Includes 2 red squares and numbers 1 and 2

1-The first is about RTL menu , now its LTR , in RTL every thing like logo and text comes to right of screen

2-everytime I used the Theme Options to change anything not matter what items, the footer copyright changed to English and I must translated aging

• Sorry, but the link to the screenshot you have sent is not working. Can you upload it to some service like snag.gy or pasteboard.co, please?

Thanks

• Hi

Cheek your email please

Thanks

• 1) Your plugin Asset CleanUp Pro casue the issue with RTL display. After deactivating it, the header behave as it should.

2) I did not notice any issues with copyright and translation. Can you describe in more detail what is exactly happening, please?

Thanks

• 1-oh , in this case I should contact with Asset CleanUp Pro team

2-Now it's an English , it not to be , I'm using wordpress backend an English too , but when I change something in theme option and my backend languages in En , it automatically translate the footer to En.

And when I wan to change something in theme option first I switch my backend language to RTL then I go to theme settings

• Please, check if this issue appears when you disable all of the plugins, except WPML.

Thanks

• I tested like what you told me , the problem is exist.

• Do you have any caching tool on your server?

It may hold the English translation.

Thanks

• no, Just OP Cach is for the PHP settings ,

Did you find why ?

• I noticed that you have modified theme. Can you install Betheme, and check if the same thing happen whit clear theme, please?

Thanks

• Just add some font and edit the License details , nothing more...

• Can you check it anyway, please?

Maybe you changed something unintentionally.

Thanks

• Yes

I change the theme to the latest version and disabled all plugin except the WPML , and the problem exist ...

• How to change the size of Flag's in menu?

I want to increase because it's very small

• 1) After deeper analysis, it seems to be a WPML feature that changes the copyright whenever you change the language. I recommend you leave this translation until the end of creating your website.

2) Please try to use the following CSS code to increase it.

.wpml-languages a img {
       margin: 0 5px;
       width: 25px;
       height: 16px;
    }

Thanks

• Hi

there is very nice menu in betheme named: Modern

in that the search Icon and the basket and if wpml active will show there . I need to add flag with the name like : En + Flag

in betheme it is not possible.

Would you please tell me how can I achieve that?

Thanks

• I think that this could be achieved with more advanced CSS, so, unfortunately, I cannot help you with it.

In that case, you should contact your web developer.

Thanks