Testimonials

I´m trying to create a new written testimony, but I can´t. I go to the option of "Testimonial" in the main menu and when I enter I only can watch the option to up an image, video, or another kind of media, but it not appear the option to write in the space of "content".

I send you a capture of my screen.

I have tried this changing my navigator, I have eraser the cache, I have tried it creating a new testimonial or changing the existing testimonial (pre-installed). Nothing of this has worked.

I need your help. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still persists.

Also tell me what version of Betheme and WP you have.

Do you use a child theme?

Did you check if this issue appears on other browsers?

Best regards

• Hello, thanks for your answer.

1. I turn off all of the plugins
    2. And I refresh the cache

But the page of Testimonials still not working

I don´t use a child theme.

The version of my Betheme is 22.0.1 and my WP is 5.7

Also I tried to use the page of testimonial with other browser but was the same problem.

I´m working with the pre-built website called Logistic 2.

I wait for your answer.

Thank you

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• While editing the testimonial I noticed that there is an error in the console.

It may seem that there are some files missing in your WP. Please reinstall your WP, and check if this issue still appears.

Thanks