without permission

I have already included the registration code, but when I click in theme's plugins and links, I receive the indication of a error. It says I am without permission. What should I do?

Comments

• Hello,

Can you send me a screenshot showing this error, please?

Are logged as administrator to your WP panel?

Best regards

• Yes, i`m the administrator. I´m using the them on a test site.

• Please, go to Betheme -> Dashboard, and check if you have a green tick next to the API server connection.

If there is a red cross, please, contact your hosting provider to enable an access to it.

If there is everything fine, you can contact them anyway, and ask them if you have all permissions granted.

Thanks

• Fiz contato com o serviço de hospedagem e me informaram que tenho as permissões. Tens mais alguma sugestão para resolver o problema?

• Sorry, but I do not understand.

Can you rewrite your message in English please?

Thanks

• I contacted the hosting service and was informed that I have all the permissions. 
    They indicated that the problem must be related to the theme. 
    Do you have any other suggestions to solve the problem?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access and your license key privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I already sent a message as you recommended. How will I receive feedback?

• I will answer you here.

I noticed that you have an old version of Betheme. We prefer not to update it for our customers because we do not want to break anything.

Please, update it, and check if this problem still appears.

I also noticed that you have a couple of plugins, and we do not support some of them. Please turn off all of the plugins and recheck this issue.

Thanks

• I already updated the theme, but it continues with the same error.

Unfortunately, I can't turn off all of the plugins because I get the following error

• I deactivated your plugins one by one, and after turning off the Orçamentos CW, the Install plugins in the Betheme tab appeared. I was even able to install the Header Builder (I removed it after installation).

It would be best if you got rid of this plugin or keep it off.

Thanks

• Hello, I deactivated the plugin you recommended and finally managed to download the theme plugins.

Thank you for the help.