FAQ

Hi

I have content that contain 2000 character , and include 10 question on each section :

1-Do I need use FAQ Shortcodes at the end of my post even when I have 10 question in my post???

2-Is that the tag of FAQ in betheme semantic and search engine can detect and read that?

3-The title of FAQ is H4 and I searched and found that was in theme-shortcode.php file , and I changed the H4 to P , H1 ~ H6 , But nothing happen , Which file I should looking for?

Thanks

Comments

• edited April 2021

Hello,

1) Sorry, but I do not understand this question. Can you explain it to me better, please?

2) Yes, it is, and the search engine should detect and read it.

3) The title tag should change after modifying this file and the FAQ code.

Maybe you have caching tools enabled that holds previous settings.

Do you see your updated code when you open this file?

Best regards

• 1- I have a post that contain 10 section that I separated each section with H2 , in each section I have 1 or 2 question that was crated with Gutenberg editor like the other part of my blog , at the end I have about 10 or 20 question in my post , I will crate the schema mark up with Rank Math pro or with Schema Pro plugin , and I want to crate FAQ Schema ,

So is it necessary to crate FAQ with behtme shortcode at the bottom of my post based on those questions ?

3-I wasn't closed the tag ? not the problem sloved ,

but now need to know about "Related Post" on blog posts , where can I found the code ? because that is H4 too

• 1) I think that using the FAQ shortcode will be the best option.

2) Please check the includes/content-single.php.

Thanks