Registered but NOT registered

I've just bought the BeTheme and installed on my new Wordpress installation.

I've downloaded my Licence certificate and purchase code and entered that into the BeTheme Dashboard and it has registered.

I then wanted to install a pre built website but that fails saying that Can not get domain name.

I then tried another that required plugins installed and that also failed saying that the install files are empty.

Reading the forum this is all about the theme not being registered.

So I checked using http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/

and it reported purchase code and Envato username and it reported purchase code has not been registered.

Can someone please help so I can start using this theme.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, deregister your license key, register it again, and check if this issue still appears.

You can also try to turn off all of the plugins and check if it works then.

Thanks

• Still same issue. I deactivated all plugins, deregistered and then registered again

Still doesn't work

• Why do I not see it in the license manager?

• hi, did you resolve your issue?

• No, still waiting for some support. I've registered and deregistered a 20 times now.

Wondering now about if this theme has any worthwhile support other than register and deregister. There is obviously a major flaw in the way they register the license that is causing SO MANY people issues.

Come on Support help us out !!!

• i have the same problem. I can not install the bundled plugins!

• I now used an old register license code and it works. So the problem is just with newly bought licenses I guess.

• That's interesting.

Come on support - give us a code that works !!!

There are a lot of people waiting.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access, license key, and Envato username privately through the contact form, which is on the right side http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thank you BeTheme.

It is now working fine. Please see email from support team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Steve,

this morning we’ve been migrating to new host that is much faster and stable. Our admin forgot to active one important thing according to licensing management and nothing since morning been registered.

We’ve found the culprit few minutes ago and seems like it works now.

In such case, please go to the Dashboard > Betheme section, de-register license and register again. 

This would help you for sure ;)

Once again we do apologise for this temp issue and thank you for patience.

-------------------------

Best regards,

Muffin Group team