problem gallery pictures with theme pets

Hello, I have a problem with the pets theme

when i want to create a new page and i add a gallery of images ( with Gmedia ) i put this code on the page [gmedia id=7] i see the categories but when i click on the category to see the images!

I have an image of your theme that covers the gallery! attached pictures!

thank you for your answer and thank you for helping me to solve the problem

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• thank you

but why you have this option???

ADDONS

Gallery Shortcode | Disable

Disable Theme Gallery Shortcode

ON

OFF

Turn it on if you want to use external gallery plugin or Jetpack

and I've just realised that it's only with the safari browser that I have this problem

• We added this option for the customers that want to use external third-party gallery plugins even they are not supported.

In fact, just because we do not support some plugins does not mean they will not work in our theme. It just means that we did not test them in full-spectrum, and we cannot assure that all functionalities will work or be available.

Best regards