I am not being able to make the slider go from one slide to another.

Hi, we installed the theme and started with the Slider Revolution settings, but I'm not being able to make the slider go from one slide to another. I see the slider stopped on the first slide.

As I see the settings are correct.

Can you review it?

thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, open your slider, go to Module General Options -> Layout, and check if you have selected Slider type. Moreover, check if your other slides are not hidden.

Also, you can have turned off the Auto Rotate Slideshow option in Module General Options -> General.

Thanks

• Good day, I also have this problem. I installed the demo version of Travel 2 (which only has 1 slider) but I copied that slider to make a second one. At first it was set to 'Scene' but even after changing the Layout option to 'Slider' it still doesn't want to advance to the next slide.

When I add arrows to the slider I can move between the sliders, but it doesn't change automatically. I might have messed a setting up somewhere else while trying to figure this out.

Can you please have a look?

• Hello @idepienaar,

Please, go to Module General Options -> Defaults, and check if you have set there the Slide Duration.

If you do all the steps from my previous message, and this one, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thank you! This did the trick for me, everything is working now!!!