Search button

edited April 2021 in Other

Hi.

I have configured the header and I have applied the search button, but the writing field appears below the header and I cannot write.

I have configured the search button as Icon | Default

How can I fix it so that the writing field appears for me to write?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• edited April 2021

Hi,

As you advise me, I am attaching a screenshot of the problem and in the link of the web so that you can see it.

http://knolar.vinti7.com/

I await your response.

Thank you

Image 1: Search closed

Image 2: Search open

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still appears.

If you are using a child theme, please, switch to parent and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hi,

I have tried the solution you tell me, but it has not worked.

Are there other solutions to this problem?

Thank you!

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• There is something messed up in your child theme.

I have switched to the basic Betheme, and I was able to use the search field.

I cannot tell you what is wrong because I do not know what modifications in files you made, and we do not provide help with file customizations, but your web developer should find the source of this problem.

Best regards