Anchor link not working on iphone

Hello ! ive done some anchor link with the menu on my home page. Its working fine when i do the Inspect element on chrome or Firefox. But on a real phone it not working well.

If you go see my website at : gen.celsiusinc.com and you go from the last page nous joindre to an anchor link like telephonie, it bring you in the middle of the section (image1) instead of the top like its suppose to be(image2). Its the same for the 3 anchor link (image3). But on google and firefox its working. What im doing wrong ? Thank you !

Comments

• Hello,

Did you solve this issue? Because I have tested your website on iPhone 12 Pro(chrome and safari) and Oppo AX 7 (chrome), and the anchor links work as they should.

Can you clear the cache on your mobile browser and check if this issue still appears, please?

Moreover, please, check also this behavior on other devices.

Thanks

• Hello,

still not working. Its fine between the anchor link on the home page if you go from one to an other. The problem is when you are on a different page (example: nous joindre page) and you want to go on telephonie or Internet on the home page.

Ive check it with a friend phone and the my client and they have the same problem. Ive clear my cache ans the problem is still there.

thanks

• Please, turn off the One Page option, and check if this issue will remain.

Also, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and recheck it then.

Thanks

• hello,

the problem is still there.

• oups sorry i did not see the part to turn off the pluggins. So now it working fine. Do I have to let the pluggin off ? There will be some part missing on my website

• Now please, turn the plugins one by one meanwhile checking when the issue appears again. Then you will know which plugin causes it.

If it is one of the supported plugins, please, let me know, but when it is a third-party plugin, then my help will not be possible.

You can check the supported plugins under the following link:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• Its the slider revolution, so you cant do anything, i dont see SR on the Betheme portfolio.

• Actually, we support the Slider Revolution because it is bundled in the package with our theme.

Do use this plugin anywhere on your website? If not, then it can stay disabled.

But if you are using it, please, send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks