Muffin Video module not autoplaying in full width mode

I have set up a video module to autoplay but once I checkmark the advanced section for full width and remove horizontal and vertical margins, the video will not autoplay. Without those checkmarks the video launches automatically. Why is there a problem with full width?

Not, when logged in, the video seems like it's autoplaying just fine. But when you view it in a browser when you are not logged in, it will not autoplay.

Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

I have opened your website and the video autoplay, and I noticed that you have no horizontal and vertical padding and full-width section.

Did you solve your issue?

Best regards

• No it's still not working.

When logged in, the video appears to play correctly, but when viewing not logged in, it does not autoplay.

If I use the video module without the horizontal and vertical padding and full-width section turned on, it works fine.

• Not the autoplay does not work when I test it.

Is your video muted? Because the autoplay function is disabled on most modern browsers these days, and you can only autoplay videos without sound.

The browser blocks this, and we cannot help you with this issue.

More information about the recent changes here:

If it is muted, please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this problem remains.

Thanks