URGENT: update license broke everything

Hello,

I have purchased a new license because I had to and now everything is broken in the smart phone resolution.

Could you please let me know what could I do to resolve?

My customer is not very happy...;(

the site is:

Thanks,

Umbi

Comments

• Actually, I now see that even the menu is no longer visible in the desktop resolution....it is no longer available!

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still appears.

If the issue remains, please, keep the plugins off because I need to take a closer look at your website with them disabled.

Please, also check if your Betheme, WP, and all plugins are up-to-date.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have disabled few plugins and things are getting better now, however I still do not see the menu header...

It pops up and then disappears and the area becomes white....See screnshot.

would you know why it is that?

Thanks,

Umberto

• I noticed that you have an old version of Betheme.

Please, update it to the newest version, and check if the issue remains.

Also, if you are using a child theme, please, switch to parent.

But before doing these steps, you can do a backup of your website using the Duplicator plugin for safety.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

• I followed your instructions but I am afraid no joy.

What's the next step?

Thanks,

Umbi

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have sent you the credentials via form as requested. THe link is as follows:

Thanks,

Umbi

• I have turned all of your plugins off, and the menu appears.

Please, turn them off one by one, and check which one causes it.

Thanks

• edited July 2021

Hello,

I am coming back to this issue as my client is complaining and I am unable to find a proper solution.

The site has currently activated 4, I say 4, plugins. They are the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Contact Form 7
    • MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress
    • Slider Revolution - Premium responsive slider
    • WPBakery Page Builder

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for obvious reasons, I am unable to disable any of those.ù plugins and with these 4 the problem still appears.

I have no troubles with similar plugins in other sites which do not use BeTheme.

So please provide a solution.

Thanks,

Umberto

• Can you update your Betheme to the newest version, please?

You are currently using 22.0.2.1, and the newest one is 24.0.2.

Also, your WP is still 5.7.2, and the most current is 5.8.

But before the updates, you can do a backup of your website with the duplicator plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

• OK, just done, updated WOrdpress and BeTheme

• The source of this problem is the script you are using at the end of your home page.

I have created a copy of your home page where I have deleted a row with it, and the menu works fine.

If you want your page to work correctly, you should get rid of this script.

Thanks

• Thanks Pil,

that works slightly better, in that if I scroll down I can finally see the menu appearing, however it is not clear to me why as soon as you load the page you only see the white bar?

It did not use to be like that.

• and one more thing: in general the sliders in rev sliders are not loaded on mobiles, why is that if I have set up the sliders are responsive?!?!

• 1) I do not want to misunderstand you.

Can you send me a screenshot showing this white bar you are referring to, please?

2) I also checked your website on mobile, and it is working, just not adjusted for mobile display.

If you want to learn more about the mobile version of your slider, please, check the following link:

https://www.sliderrevolution.com/manual/desktop-laptop-tablet-and-phone-size-variants/

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

thanks for your reply, precisely your screenshot shows the problem. I have followed the instructions and I think I have adjusted the slider for mobile version, but the problem persists...

It seems as though rev slider is not rendering within BeTheme

• The problem is the custom CSS you are using for this page.

When you remove it, the mobile version will look fine.

Thanks

• WOW, many thanks Phil!

Great catch!

however the mobile rendering works in the desktop simulation but it is still not working when you actually load the page in the cell phone... I am using a S9 Samsung device...

can you confirm it works fine on your side?

It does not seem to reflect the changes and I do not think it is a cache issue...

• Please, check if your server does not have any caching tool enabled.

I have checked almost every place where this CSS could be placed, and I could not find it, but the source of the website still shows it.

It looks like the cache still holds the CSS.

Thanks

• I see.

I am contacting right away the WEBHost directly since I do not have access to the consolle.

I hope this is going to resolve.

Meanwhile I would like to thank you for your great support, I appreciate your stellar service and great expertise

Thanks Phil!

Kind regards,

Umberto

• Thank you for your kind words.

I am always happy when I can help. 🙂

When the WEBHost will answer you, please, let me know.

Thanks

• Meanwhile I am waiting for their answer I now see that the slider is loading properly... At this point I suspect they have some sort of WEB replication which delays in getting all nodes refreshed or similar...

so maybe this is sorted once and for all| :)

• I have tested your website with two devices, and the display seems to be fine.

Please, assure me that it is working flawlessly on your side too.

Thanks