Muffin Builder for non-developers

Hi Support

We've setup a site using your theme, looking great, but I'm wondering how people with no HTML experience are meant to use the Muffin Builder?

I feel like we've perhaps setup incorrectly - how is a non-developer meant to add a hyperlink inside a "column", unless they know <a href= etc etc? Or to create a table?

See below - this is how we've setup a column - looks great, but how is a normal pc user meant to apply changes to that, without needing to know HTML. Is there a different way this should've been done i.e. somehow added via the Text Editor?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Hey,

some elements needs simple html as it is not possible to create them other way. And if someone don't know basic html tags like img or h then is limited and won't be able to create whatever he want. So in this case we do not have any "gold mean".

Thanks!
  • muffingroup advertised a "no code" theme with BeTheme. So I was very disappointed with this purchase as I dont know code.
  • @mixwellasia If you don't know the simplest html tags then do not use it and use the only items that are available. This kind of customizations are for people who know something. But if you don't then do not use this kind of sections because without the code you can also create pages. Also you can use "Visual Editor" item instead.