How to activate WPBakery? How to use Template Library?

Hello!

I bought the BETheme and in the advertising the WPBakery is included. But I can not use the Template Library. Also I can not use to change the Website in a visual mode.

The WPBakery is activated in the Plugin-List. But he wants me to be especially activated when I want to youse the template-library. But I have not the necessary infos.

What is wrong? What can I do?

With friendly regards

Matthias

Comments

• Hi,

You cannot use the Template Library because it is the functionality from the premim version of WPBakery, and we include only a basic version of it.

Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course.

Something like the “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

More information about the bundled plugins, you will find in the link below:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Moreover, if you are using one of our pre-built websites, then you will not be able to modify the content already created in them because to build our demos, we use only Elementor and Muffin Builder. It is not possible to edit content from one builder with another.

So if you would like to use the WPBakery on your website, then you will have to create your pages from scratch.

Thanks