Theme Coaching edit?

Hello,

I installed the Coaching theme but are unable to make any changes in the pages unless I create a whole new page. Which builder can I use with this theme?

How can I change the logo and name in the header (owl och Coaching)?

Thanks ahead,

Bart

Comments

• Hello,

1) All coaching pre-built websites were created with a Muffin Builder, and if you would like to edit them, then you will have to use it because there is no option to edit content created in one builder with another.

2) To change the logo, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and there you will be able to set your own logo.

Thanks

• Thank you, that explaines a lot...can you please send me the psd-files for the Coaching-theme?

• Please send your request privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Thanks

• Hi Phil, I posted my request (as you saif via the contact form) twice now on May 7 and May 8, but still have not get any respons.

Is there another way to get the PSD-files from tis Coaching-theme?

Need the files asap,

Bart

• This might be because you have sent your mail beyond our working time (you can check it here).

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any messages from us, please send your message again.

Unfortunately, there is no other way we can provide you this PSD.

Thanks