Menu and logo are not appear in News page

HI

In our web site we don't see the menu and logo in News page !

It seems the database table for Template have problem because on of our team was edit something and I need to know exactly betheme crated on which table and remove theme and then activate the betheme again

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but I quite do not understand your request.

Can you explain it in more detail, please?

Thanks

• I will send you an email to show you what happen.

Also I will send you credential but Please do not change anything before asking me.

Another thing : In home page we have slider based on This demo (I mean I was export that demo and made changes): https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/bar/

And I would Like to have the first part of that demo in our home page , This part

And Last thins : I found problem in portfolio and send you images from problem , please tell me why the published page show me the 404 ?

Now please cheek your email.

Thanks

• 1) Please turn off all of the plugins, switch your theme to the parent theme, refresh your cache, and check if this problem persists. The Top_bar has a class "loading" which causes problems with display, and it does not come from our theme.

After removing it, the Top_bar appears, and it is displayed correctly.

2) You mean that you want the transition between the images like on the demo slider?

If yes, then edit this slider, go to Slide options -> Animations, select Columns, Curtain, and right arrow.

3) The problem with a portfolio project item is the URL slug. At the beginning of the slug, there is some sign that causes it. When I changed it for a second for testing (I changed it back to the original one), the portfolio project loaded without any problems.

If you only modify the Slug, it should not longer redirect you to the 404 page.

Thanks

• 1 ) I will do that at the middle of night.

2)No , I have the same slider that was some changes to show the post based slider, I wan to have the same box exactly like what you have don before in that demo , I mean I want these together , the content is not the point , I want the boxes to show.

3)I couldn't find some sign in the slug url. could you send me that problem in email ?

4)In news pages I change the style of blog post to

But it's not good and clear , please cheek that and give me your advices.

Thanks

• 2) It was created by creating a section and using a Slider Plugin item and Hover Box. In the backend, it should look like this:

3) Sorry, but I am not able to send you an email because emails are just redirected to me. But, please change the slug in the place I showed you before to, for example, "portfoliotest", and after that, you should not have any problems with opening it.

4) Improper display of the posts might be caused because of the plugins. When you will be disabling them, please, check if the issue with the blog page persists as well.

Thanks