remove 150% windows zoom (scaling and layout) on laptop screen

Hi,

I have a display issue between my external screen (1920x1080 resolution) and my laptop screen (1920x1080 resolution) which has 150% windows zoom (scaling and layout options).

How can I make the two displays look the same despite of this 150% zoom win10 option. Or maybe remove this zoom ?

Thanks in advance !

aHave a good day

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thank you for the reply !

Unfortunately i can't give you an access, because my site is on a private network (intranet) without internet access.

As i explain this issue is on 2 differents device :

1) An external display which has a resolution of 1920x1080

2) An display of laptop which has a resolution of 1920x1080

The display of laptop (2) has an option on windows 10 who called " scaling and layout" at 150%.

And the external display (1) has the same option but at 100% (no zoom so...).

I would like my site have the same look on the 2 screens.

Do you understand that i mean ?

Many thanks !

• Now it is more clear for me. Thank you. 🙂

Unfortunately, there is no option to control it because it is rather on OS and browser side.

I can only recommend you scale your website manually in the browser (CTRL + mouse scroll).

Thanks

• Many thanks !

Unfortunatly this is the windows option not the web browser, otherwise I would have fixit it.

And changing the windows 10 setting only on my computer hasn't make sense, because the display problem will remain the same on all the computers in my company....

So I have to find a solution so that the display either understands this 150% zoom and adapt for being responsive maybe or maybe removes it automatically or something like that ?

• You can search for some third-party plugin that would allow it, but I cannot recommend any other plugins than the ones listed under the following link:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

Thanks

• I do not understand your answer at all. I'm not looking for a plugin to have responsive site... I'm looking for the solution to do it with betheme ...

Given as a responsive theme, I suppose there is an option, a solution in settings to obtain the same display on my 2 screens no ?

I'm probably not the first to have this issue with betheme.

• Responsiveness is when your website adjusts its display, so it looks good through different resolutions and devices.

Window scaling is a completely different thing that affects all websites, and it is not theme-related.

You can read more about responsiveness under the following link:

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_responsive.asp

Moreover, there is no easy way to bypass it, and it requires some customizing, which is why I suggested you try some plugins. You can also contact your web developer and ask him to help you with it.

Under the following link, you can check how others handled it.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46791052/detect-scale-settings-dpi-with-javascript-or-css

Best regards