WP-Baker and Elementor not working for pre-built websites

After Installing pre-built websites, I'm not able to edit them using wp-baker or elementor.

After making a change and tryign to save, it says sorry this page doesnt exist.

If I try to recreate the page from scratch I also get many errors where it errors out and says page does not exist.

I've deleted WP and reinstalled it through CP-Panel to delete anything in the data base and I still get the same errors after a clean install of everything. This is the screen I keep getting if I try to edit any pages from pre-built websites.

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• You did not attach a link to your website, and I am not able to check it out now.

Can you send it here, please?

If you do not want to share it on the forum, please, send a private message again.

Thanks

• edited May 2021

Hi Phil,

Sorry about that http://backyardmanagement.com/

• I have noticed that you have a low max input vars value.

Please, contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to at least 5000.

But I could not achieve have problems with the 404 error, and I was able to create two pages (Muffin Test and Muffin Test Elementor). Please, check if this issue will persist when your hosting provider increases the input variables.

If the problem remains, check if the same thing happens when you use a different browser or/and device.

Thanks

• The 404 problem can be replicated by trying to edit a page that was added from the pre-built websites section. When I added a prebuilt website, it imported pre-made pages. The home page-FrontPage for example is one of them. If you go into the Homepage-FrontPage and try to edit with Elementor or Muffin Builder it does not work.

• Did you contact your hosting provider to increase the max input vars value?

If not, please, do that and check if the issue persists.

Thanks

• Yes increased the max input vars value and problem still persists.

To further trouble shoot. After increasing the max input vars value, I uninstalled the theme, deleted it and then did a fresh install. I reinstalled all the plugins as well and then I imported a new pre-built website.. And same errors persist.

If you go into any of the imported pages and try to edit it gives 404 error

• Here is a screenshot of cpanel errors. Not sure if this may be of value.

• About these errors in cPanel, you should contact your hosting provider because we do not handle the server configuration. But they should be able to help you after looking at the log.

Moreover, be aware that you will not be able to edit content made in Muffin Builder with Elementor. So you should import the Elementor version of this demo.

But if you would like to use WPBakery, then you will have to create your pages from scratch because none of our demos was created with this builder.

Thanks

• edited May 2021

Ok so I already know this. I created the initial pages using the elementor pre-built pages and tried to edit with Elementor and it did not work. I keep getting a 404 error message every-time i save with Elementor. If I use the muffin builder pre-built pages and try to edit with muffinbuilder wor wpbakery the same error happens. I do not try and mix pages with the tools. However at this point, im going to proceed not to use this theme as it is just too buggy and I'm not getting any valuable help from support.

• I am sorry that you are not happy with the support. As I said, we do not handle server configuration and customization, so I am not even able to help you with these errors in your cPanel. In that case, you should contact your hosting provider, and they will surely be able to help you with them.

Most likely, these errors cause problems with updating and editing, and after solving them, this issue should be gone.

Best regards