can't install plugins

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

The old license wouldn't update so i deregistered it and folowed those instructions and it still failed

I bought a new license reinstalled the theme and registered the new license and cannot upload the plugins still

Comments

• Hi,

Please contact your hosting provider and check if the current PHP version on your server has CURL enabled.

Thanks

• the theme works fine on other sites hosted on the same server

• There are several reasons why an auto-update could fail with PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature error message. The most common ones you need to pay attention to are:

• You are trying to upload other than the .zip file type. Another format is not supported while uploading the theme or plugin in WordPress
    • The .zip file is broken or incomplete.
    • There is not enough disc space on your host for WordPress to be able to unzip and upload the contents of the file.
    • A 3rd plugin or script might throw an error on your site

If none of the above is the reason, you should contact your host as the problem is definitely on the server-side.

Best regards.

• There is more than enough disk space 6g

I disabled all the plugins and still getting the error

the zip files are coming from betheme

I can install from the regular plugin directory but when i select the theme plugins i get the error

can't even download BeTheme Header Builder

• So did you contact your hosting provider about this issue?

Can you tell me what did they say, please?

Thanks