Store 2 theme, cannot remove sidebar from product images.

Cannot remove sidebar form single product page. Removed all via sidebar menu, but on the single product page it still appears, maybe I am missing something very simple, would like the options to see if its worth removing. Please assist.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, open the backend of your main shop page, and check if you have selected the Layout Full width No sidebar.

Thanks

• Yes this did not solve it either, however Shop>options> Sidebar>Shop & Categories instead of all worked. Bit confusing place to put that, but found it lol Thanks for the reply. Having another issue do i need to create another ticket?

Would like to remove or change/edit the sale icon that appears on the top-left.

• I am glad that you solved your problem. 🙂

I recommend opening new discussions with new questions and issues, but after all, it is up to you.

If you would like to remove the sale icon, you can achieve that with custom CSS. You can put all your CSS codes in Betheme -> Theme options -> CSS & JS -> CSS. Do you need help with writing it?

But to change it, you will have to modify the WooCommerce files, and we do not provide help with such customization. You can also try to use some third-party plugin.

Thanks

• Understood, will report back if needed. Thank you.