shortcode + html

Hi

This shortcode with html I found in your default themplate , But how should I use it?

<div style="background: #c5b9d736; border: 1px solid #ebebeb; padding: 30px 30px 15px; margin-bottom: 30px; border-radius:10px;">
<ul class="list_mixed">
<li></li>
<li></li>
<li>

With Custom HTML and Shortcode from block editor or even classic editor , brick the website and insert the sidebar after the content and sometimes show this errors :

What should I do ?

Comments

• Hello,

Can you describe to me greater what is happening?

I used HTML block in Gutenberg, put this code there, and it works fine.

Did you close every HTML tag correctly?

Which pre-built website has this code?

Best regards

• Yes I close HTML tag correctly , I don't know what happening and that is why I asked you.

This blog have that code

but I made some changes , Means I used the list_check

<div style="background: #c5b9d736; border: 1px solid #ebebeb; padding: 30px 30px 15px; margin-bottom: 30px; border-radius:10px;">
    <ul class="list_mixed">
    <li class="list_check">A</li>
    <li class="list_check">B</li>
    <li class="list_check">C</li>
    <li class="list_check">D</li>
    <li class="list_check">E</li>
    <li class="list_check">F</li>
    <li class="list_check">G</li>
    </ul>

Yes you did correctly and in a blank page it works , but in page that have content , it will overlap with the other content or will brick the sidebar

• Please, check if you do not have any HTML errors on this page because they might mess the display.

Please open your website in Firefox HTML mode (CTRL+U) and check the HTML errors you got. Please fix them first, and all should be fine.

Thanks