Revolution Slider crashed site. Disabled and now I can't reactivate

I have a long standing website that has been running fine over the years and haven't made any changes to. This week I noticed the site was not loading correctly and discovered that Revolution Slider was at fault. I disabled the plugin however I can no longer activate it due to a fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home3/key/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/base_admin.class.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /home3/key/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider_admin.php(237): UniteBaseAdminClassRev::addMetaBox('Revolution Slid...', Object(UniteSettingsAdvancedRev), Array, NULL) #1 /home3/key/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider_admin.php(68): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home3/key/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider_admin.php(40): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home3/key/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(147): RevSliderAdmin->__construct('/home3/key/publ...') #4 /home3/key/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2300): include('/home3/key/publ...') #5 /home3/key/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(191): plugin_sandbox_scrape('revslider/revsl...') #6 {main} thrown in /home3/key/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/base_admin.class.php on line 73

Any suggestions?

Site is keycontractfinancing.com

Comments