Muffin builder contents not showing on page with WPBakery Page Builder

Hi , we have few pages that have a contents using both WPBakery Page Builder and Muffin Builder, but the Muffin Builder doesn't show/rendered any more after we upgrade BeTheme, it used to work with older BeTheme.

Please advise on what we can do to make this work again, or other options.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Thank you for the response. The page is currently live, and here's the link

And to give you an idea on what's missing, check this version of the page from the archive.org:

these are the contents in both the WPBaker page builder and Muffin Builder:

• Please, scroll to the page option to the Layout section, and check if you do not have enabled the option to hide the content (it should be set to show).

Moreover, I highly recommend using only one builder per website, especially not mixing them per page because it may cause unpredictable issues.

Thanks

• yes, that option is always on since we launch the page

• Are your plugins, theme, and WP up-to-date? If not, can you update them, please?

Please, also turn off all of the plugins except WPBakery; if you are using a child theme, switch to parent, refresh your cache, and check if the issue persists.

Thanks

• currently we're using 23.0, and when I update it to 23.0.3 this is what happened.

so I have to revert it back to 23.0.

I switch to the parent theme, and the contents from the muffin builder shows up

we made a lot of changes on the child-theme, but when I switch it back to child theme the contents created on muffin builder doesn't show up.

• So that means that the source of your issue is your child theme.

Sorry, but I do not know what changes you made in the files, and we do not provide help with a child theme customization, so, unfortunately, I cannot help you.

In that case, you should contact your web developer, and he should be able to help you.

Best regards