Since Update all our content is crashed

Hello,

since the new update to the muffin builder 3 all of our customer websites including the backend has crashed and is no longer editable. Check the attached pictures below. We need to switch back to the old version or need to convert the content gapless to the new builder if the old one cant be used.

Please help us out here.

Comments

• edited May 2021

Hello,

I have the same problem after update. I resolve the problem by disable XML-RPC-API module.

Thanks,

• Hello,

Does this issue appear only on one browser or others as well?

This layout might be because of the cache, so please, turn off all of the plugins, especially the caching ones, and check if the issue persists.

Also, if you have any caching tool on your server, you should turn it off/refresh it and recheck it.

Thanks

• We are not sure, but it actually seems to be fixed now as we deleted the cache of the browser and reactivated the caching plugins. I will test it anyway as our customers has to get into it first...

I hope there won't be any further struggles in connection with the new builder.

Any option to use the old builder isn't there?

We also detected, that in case of loading the new pages in the backend, the content isn't shown any longer and only is shown after clicking on "Preview".

• In update 23.0.1 we have introduced the options for the ones that prefer the previous view of the builder.

Please, open the settings, turn on the Simple View, and turn off the Hover effects.

We also detected, that in case of loading the new pages in the backend, the content isn't shown any longer and only is shown after clicking on "Preview".

Can you describe in more detail what is happening, please?

It would be great if you attach screenshots showing this issue.

Thanks