Theme Options

HI

Just loaded up the theme on a test/build domain.

The theme option isn't functioning. I've tried on several of the prebuilt sites and reloaded Wordpress and betheme twice.

Never had this problem before.

Comments

• Hello,

Can you describe to me greater what is happening, please?

The theme options look different than they should?

Did you try to turn off all of the plugins and check if the issue persists? If not, please, do that.

Thanks

• Hi

That's the screenshot of what we get with and without the plug ins switched on.

It's was fine till we selected and loaded a prebuilt website (top adapt). Then It went blank.

Thanks🙂

• Hi Just for clarity the prebuilt website loads fine but we can't use any of the theme options.

:)

• Just an update.

I've got this running on a subdomain.

I de-installed everything. Re installed Wordpress and betheme. All works well till any of the prebuilt websites are installed. At that point the Theme Options stop functioning completely.

I have tried deactivating all the plug ins. Doesn't have an impact once a pre built site is loaded.

:)

• Did you empty the cache after the update? If not please do that.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Just an update the theme options work when the BeTheme- THEME is loaded. It doesn't work with any of the other pre-built websites.

• Do you have any caching software enabled on your server? If yes, please, turn it off, and check if this issue persists.

Please, also contact your hosting provider, and ask him to look at the logs if there are no errors.

Thanks

• Hi This seems to have resolved itself somehow. Thanks