Content jumps when you click on the menu

Hi,

I have under the menu item "Services" http://www.pixelway.de/projekt-raschdorf

each occupies two contents, namely once "aesthetics and fillings". When I click on one of the menu items, the title of the content jumps. Example "Fills" from top to bottom, as if it were in a different place.

I don't know how to explain it, but when I click on one of the blue buttons at http://www.pixelway.de/projekt-raschdorf/fuellungen/, the page always twitches as if something else was being loaded in the content.

I hope you understand me.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but your website is in German, not English, and I am unsure what you are referring to.

Can you tell me the German names you were talking about, please?

I do not want to misunderstand you.

Thanks

• Hello,

when I click on the menu item "Ästhetik", which can be found under "Leistungen", the content somehow flashes! Please click again on the menu item "Ästhetik", then you will see what I mean.

When you press the button again, the word "Ästhetik" on the left on the white surface appears to jump from top to bottom. See screen.

I hope it's understandable.

Many Thanks

• The Ästhetik stays in the top position you showed on the screenshot?

I have tested your website, and it jumps but goes back to the correct position because the page is just reloading.

Best regards

• It is good that it jumps for you too. The text "Ästhetik" goes to the right place.

Such a noticeable jump of the text during loading time has not yet occurred to me on any website.

Why does the text jump from top to bottom at all?

Thanks

• Sorry, I misspelled myself. I meant that it jumps but only for fractions of a second, and it looks like a regular reload of every other page/website.

Some elements on the page are loaded before others, and that is why you can a little jumping, but it is normal behavior.

Best regards