Theme Registration to IP

Hello,

I am building a new web site and I am (again) using Be Theme.

The web site is using the domain ''omnigen.gr'' and it is live in a different server. I do not want to change it until I am ready.

I build the new version in an other host server with a dedicated IP address (109.205.179.86).

My question is if I can register Be Theme to that IP as long as I develop the web site and then change it back to the domain name ''omnigen.gr'' when the new version is live.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

All of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard.

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Thanks

• Hi again.

Thanks for your reply, I am already familiar with the license details.

I will buy of course an other license!

My question was if I can register the Be Theme License to a DEDICATED IP ADDRESS and not to a domain name.

As I am building the new version of the web site in a different host I cannot register yet the license to the domain until is ready.

Thanks..

• Sorry, but the license key cannot be registered to the IP.

Unfortunately, it works only for domains.

Best regards