Visual editor block not switching to plain text in the new muffin

On the client's site, there are several blocks of the visual editor with a complex layout inside and the ability to quickly correct content for the manager. Now it has become impossible for developers to correct the layout. When you click on the Text tab, an additional panel appears above the editor, but the editor itself remains unchanged. So, you can't see the source HTML code in the block. Everything worked fine before the update.

Also, the module now gives an error in the Firefox console when loading the page:

Uncaught TypeError: wp.data.select(...) is null
    load /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/assets/builder.js?ver=23.0.2:3389

setTimeout handler*load /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/assets/builder.js?ver=23.0.2:3380

<anonymous> /wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/assets/builder.js?ver=23.0.2:3526

jQuery 9

<anonymous> /wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/js/options.js?ver=23.0.2:604

<anonymous> /wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/js/options.js?ver=23.0.2:608

builder.js:3389:28

Does anyone here have these issues too?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hello.

I represent a web studio and we have several client sites that use BeTheme, for example:

The issue is located at the admin panel in Muffin Builder v3.0. As I described earlier visual editor block does not show source code of the block. Here is visual tab opened:

And here is text tab (it shows additional panel but visual editor still presists):

And here is the screen of the error on the page:

But this error only shows up on one site and maybe related to some plugins incompatibility. Others load the edit page without it, but the visual editor error persists.

All sites have classic editor plugin installed (https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/). But we are not sure yet if it's somehow related.

• We did not change anything in the Visual Editor in the following months, so I don't think it's related to the theme itself.

As I see, you are using a lot of plugin which extends the Visual Editor, and this could be the source of the prlblem, please disable all of them and check, if the issue still exists.

Thanks