Pop-up in my iFrame

Hi! I had a new pop-up added to my site and it ended up on the page I have linked in an iframe on my home page. How can I turn this feature off on this one page? thanks!!!!!

The top photo is the pop-up I have for my home page, the bottom photo is my iframe with the pop-up hanging out in there like a naughty kid peeking at me. :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

Is this popup created with some additonal plugin?

Also, can you send me a link to your website?

thanks

• It was created with Hustle

www.schoodles.com

Thanks!

Marie

• I have another question too, separate from the first question.

I added a background to some of my pages with accordians. Is there a way to make the background of the dropdown white when you open it? We have a customer who says it's hard to read over the changing colors.

• Sorry, but we do not know how the "Hustle" plugin works, so we are not sure how to handle it, to not display on single page. In that case, you should contact the author of that plugin and ask him, about the question you asked us.

About the second question, can you send me a link to that page? I was looking for that section on several pages and I couldn't notice it.

Thanks

• Hi,

OK, I'll check with the developer who is working with me. Can you suggest a pop-up plugin that works better with Be Theme?

The page is on a membership page.

You can get there using:

[email protected]

pw: SchoodlesMarie&Monica

Thank you!

• Well, suggest to use default BeTheme popup functionality, we do not use any additional plugins for popup.

See the documentation:

thanks

• Thank you!

Marie

• Hello,

Can you send the URL to the page with these accordions, please?

I could not find it either.

Thanks

• Hi,

I think we're going to just change the background of the entire section to something that makes it easy on the eye to read. We've had complaints that our background is too busy. I was hoping to just make the dropdowns in the accordion white, but I wasn't able to sort that out..

I have updated the layout for this page (second photo), but, it's not changing the background as it did before (first photo). I have updated the layout and reloaded the page several times. The page is in our Woocommerce membership area.

I provided the login information above. www.schoodles.com.

I'm not sure what I'm doing incorrectly?

Thanks!

• I can see the changed background.

Did you refresh your cache after using another image?

Best regards

• Crikey!!!! That gets me every time!!

Thank you Phil!