Contact form on all pages

Hi!

I need to insert a contact form on all pages. I try to use HTML form in footer/CTA/Advanced, but muffin options breaks.

Have you a suggestion?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

You can put the contact form to the footer with a shortcode placed in the Custom HTML widget in Appearance -> Widgets.

Check the following screenshot for a better understanding.

Thanks

• Hi Phil, thanks for your suggest.

I want use a catch-eye's form like screenshot (it's made by elementor)

Can I be able to do this in betheme/muffin editor?

• If you want to put it in the footer as I suggested above, you can put it inside the div and style it with CSS.

Or you can create a template that you can easily use later on your pages.

Thanks

• Hi!

Ok for the template, but I think you have to load each page manually.

So if I make a change to the form, then I have to replace the block on every page.

Unless you get a shortcode from the template to insert wherever you need it :)

Am I exaggerating?!?

• Sorry, but I quite do not understand.

Can you clarify your message, please?

Thanks

• Yes :)

I want design a catch-eye module form. 

I do it in muffin editor.

I need to insert it in all website's bottom pages.

If I insert HTML generated code in Muffin Options / footer/CTA/Advanced, all go in crash

If I use template/add template functions, I can be able to save my catch-eye form. I add this template manually to all my pages, BUT I need to import template on every blog post I made, and if I need to change a comma in form, I need to delete manually form from every page and insert manually the new one on every page.

Do you have a suggest for me to make one catch-eye form and display it on every page dinamically? (to able modify form, without touch all pages)

Thanks

• Then the best option will be putting it in the Footer widget, as I mentioned above.

Then it will be displayed on every page, and changes from there will also be automatically updated.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-manage-footer-widgets/

Thanks

• yes thanks!

Isn't possible to edit a catch-eye form with muffin editor and save in this place.

Thanks for your support, I now think a workaround :)