Remove white bar from single blog post layout

I made a layout for my blogposts in general. In this i chose an other header. But now there is under the header a white bar and neither i don't know where it comes from nor how to turn it off.

(To make it more visible, i put some grey spaceholder beneath it)

Greetings :)

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Right now it is just a domain for building the site and also a test post (so the name of the post isnt a real title). After the site is finished i will move it to its right domain

Aasoi – KreativHomeMade (online.de)

• This space appears there because it is a place where the featured image is supposed to be.

You could remove it with custom CSS, but I do not recommend you doing that because it may break the display of the posts, and you will not be able to use images on other posts.

As a workaround, you can set a builder template for your posts and create the whole content with a builder.

Thanks