Mobile Header Disappeared

I recently updated the theme files and now my header for mobile won't show up at all. I still see the changes I make on the desktop version however. I'm using header builder.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins except the Header Builder, refresh your cache, and check if the issue persists.

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Unfortunately that has not done anything. I am not using a child theme fyi. Any other options available to resolve this? The sticky mobile header was one of the main reasons we liked this theme.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I've sent over my login information via the contact form per instructions. The website in question is bostonecopavers.com.

I've including my email in the form submission as well.

• Can someone confirm that you have access?

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• You used a text item in your Desktop sticky header where you placed some HTML tags, and one of them (div) was not closed.

After I closed it, the mobile header appeared. Please, check it out, and always be careful to place and close your HTML tags correctly.

Thanks

• Thanks Ya'll - glad it was a simple fix