price element additional list items after upgrade to 23

I use pricing element that have three <li> items set as the content (wrapped in <ul></ul> tags).

Now, every time I open page for editing, two additional list items are created inside this pricing element with dummy "This is the 1st item" and "This is the 2nd item" texts.

After removing these items I save the page and it is OK, until I open it again - dummy list item are back, so on every opening that page I have to remove dummy list items.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Moreover, please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue persists.

Thanks

• Good day,

the site is online but I won't share it's address as this forum is not a private ticket system. I've tried it on another offline site (we have bought another license earlier) and it shows the same behavior. No plugins, cache disabled in developer console.

Bug could be summarized as follows. When no list items are present in price items block, two dummy items are added every time I start editing page. Betheme version is 23.0.3.

Regards,

• If you are talking about these items:

Then, for now, there is no option to hide them when you are adding a new pricing item.

But we are working to hide them as well when you have a pre-completed items option off.

It will be available in the next update.

Thanks

• Thanks for checking.

Adding unwanted precompleted items to price list block regardless precompletion settings is one thing which deserves to be fixed.

Adding precompleted items to previously existing price list block even with precompletion turned on is also wrong. Consider the following scenario:

1. Make sure that precompletion is turned on,
    2. Edit a page/post with some content prepared earlier,
    3. Add price list block, fill in the title, price, image, etc.,
    4. Remove precompleted list items leaving empty list,
    5. Save the page/post and close the editor,
    6. Return to editing very same page,
    7. Make changes in some other page content,
    8. Save the page.

As a result, you have two precompleted price list block items, which you removed in step 4 and which were re-added at step 6 without your knowledge. This shouldn't happen as you lose control over the content you produce.

• It will be fixed with the upcoming update as well, so this behavior will not exist anymore.

Thanks

• Thanks

• Unwanted behavior documented with 8-step instruction above wasn't fixed even in latest 24.0.1.

Leaving price list block without list items makes precompleted items appear on every edit and this is annoying.

• I am really sorry that it was not resolved yet.

I have passed this information to the dev team, and they will take a closer look at it.

Again my apologies,

Best Regards

• Is this still not resolved yet?

I am facing the same issue

"This is the 1st item"

"This is the 2nd item"

comes back next time I open the page for editing though these were deleted and updated on previous edit update.

If developers team aren't able to fix it, can you suggest us any alternate method to hide them if the list title is set as blank atleast?

• Hello @Arjun_1965,

Unfortunately, it is still not resolved, but we have it on our to-do list so that it will be released in the future updates, but I cannot tell exactly when.

For now, please, turn off the Pre-completed items option in the Muffin Builder.

Best regards