Font in Slider Revolution

I’ve chosen Comic Sans MS Cursive font for the title on my Home Page slider, but the font is different when I look on my mobile and tablet. Is this a problem with Slider Revolution or is it because not all fonts are supported by all devices?

Also, how can I make my menu background solid rather than transparent when you scroll?

https://testprepwithchris.com/ 

Thanks! 

Comments

• Hello,

What devices are you using for testing? Because I have checked it on desktop responsive mode and on a smartphone (Oppo AX 7), and the font does not change.

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, scroll down to the Sticky header options, and choose The same as Top Bar Left background style.

After that, check if the display suits you.

Thanks

• I'm using an iPhone 7. This is what it looks like on my device.

• Unfortunately, iOS does not support this Microsoft font. You might see it on the Mac because it has a font manager function that lets adding fonts, but iOS does not have it.

In that case, I recommend you use another font that is supported through a different OS.

Thanks

• Ok thanks!

Is there a way to know what fonts are compatible on all devices? Do you tend to use the same fonts when you make websites?

• We use the fonts from the theme options, and all of them should work. When we create pre-built websites, we mostly use one or two fonts per website.

If you want to be 100% sure that the font will work, you can use the System fonts.

Thanks