Image to full width

HI

I've put an image item into a wrap. The image should be full width within the wrap and the wrap has a background colour.

At the moment no matter what I try I have a margin of about 10px of colour on both sides of the image. \Have tried everything to get the image to cover this but nothing works.

Thanks

Note: The section is the "About The Creator" section this is on.

http://morgocomics.u037.com/blog/

Comments

• Hello,

Please, open the section options that contain this image, select the options Columns | remove horizontal margin, and check if it is what you wanted to achieve.

Thanks

• edited June 2021

That's great thanks.

Quick additional question. How do I get the fancy link centred and with a red rollover? I'm using this custom css at the moment in the customer CSS theme options:-

.idlinkWhite {

color:#ffffff !important;

text-align: center !important;

}

.idlinkWhite:hover {color: red;}

I can't get it to work.

Thank you :)

• You do not really need to use the CSS code for that.

To change the color of the fancy link, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Content, and in the Link section, you will be able to set a different color.

To center it, please, open the column settings where you are using a fancy link shortcode and choose Text align: Center.

Thanks

• additional. what if I want to change the fancy link.

so that the standard theme option- into case black text to red on hover- stays the same

but

I want to have an option for the same fancy link that- is white text to red on hover- to use on darker background sections?

Thanks

:)

• Then for it, you should create and use a special class that will change these particular links.

Thanks

• edited June 2021

Hi Thanks for that,

One more question.

I have white text (column) that has been moved up by 500px to overlap an image above to create a title. (About the creator section)

In responsive the move up doesn't function so the white type remains below the image. Is there a way to correct this to function in responsive.

link:-

morgocomics.u037.com/blog/

Thank You

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and check if you have selected an option to disable move up for mobile devices.

You can also create a copy of this section and set responsive visibility so one will be visible only on desktop and one only on mobile, where you will adjust the display.

Thanks

• Great, can you make the text scale down in responsive?

Thank You

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and there you will be able to Enable the decrease fonts option.

Also, if you are using the Responsive Visibility option, then for the mobile section, you can decrease the font with inline CSS.

Thanks

• Hi

Thanks for all your help so far.

The title on the "about the creator" section on responsive mobile, portrait, still doesn't scale to sit over the image?

Any pointers?

Thanks

• Did you create a copy of this section with the responsive visibility option?

Because I cannot see it in the source of your website.

It should look like this:

The pointed section is visible only for mobile devices (under 767px width).

I adjusted the move-up option, especially in this section.

When you follow these steps, you will have one section for the desktop with the current view and a second where the move-up value will be smaller.

Thanks

• Little confused:

Where do I change the responsive visibility option? Do you mean the circled check box and which setting?

Thanks

• OK sorry got it!

Took a little while to get my head round it lol.

Thank you!

• I have visited your website it seems that you handled it. 😁

If you have, any further problems or questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks