EcoFood Theme doesn't work

Hi!

I installed this theme but it doesn't work.

For example

1) I tried to edit an item changing some info in a column, I saved and this item disappeared;

2) If I edit a page, sometimes, when I update, this is what I see in preview (image attached);

3) There are some spam comments (but the website is not published yet);

4) Sometimes I don't see all the pages in back end.

I tried to reset, uninstall and install again the theme but it doesn't work at all.

Is the theme defective? Do I have to change the theme?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Hello,

1) Please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

2) If you are creating your content with Muffin Builder, then you should use the preview from builder.

3) What spam comments you are talking about? Can you send me a screenshot showing them, please?

4) Please, check if the issue persists if you turn off all of your plugins. Also, you can check if this happens on other browsers.

Thanks

• Hello,

thanks for your support but it wasn't BeTheme's fault. We've made a mistake!

Sorry, thank you very much!

Bye Bye 😀

• I am glad that you found the source of your issue.

Is there anything else I could help you with?

Thanks

• 1) I was working on a page (About us) of the site. I tried to hide a wrap (3 items in it: image + column + column) but in the preview mode one of three items (the image one) was on the page yet. The only way to solve it was delete the item.

2) When I update the page Cooperation, after some edits, this is what I see. Why? The only way for seeing what I've edited is click on an other page and then click again on the Cooperation one.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks