Slider Top cover full width of slide with an image.

From what what we tested, the Slider option uses the 4 widget to setup. 4 columns x 1 row (XXXX) horizontally for desktop and 1 column 4 row on mobile.

What we need is one slider with an image that fits the page, when this is done currently it only cover the one column and 0XXX wee need it to fit 0000 and for the mobile to also fit one image.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always good to attach a screenshot showing your issue and what you want to achieve.

Thanks

• www.namastegemtt.com

Screenshot of course 😅 didn't realize I can paste into chat. As you can see placing an image restricts to one column, doing it via a custom html gives me more freedom but not very clean. Would live it to be centered and fits. I designed the graphic and it matches the BG color so it can me made the size of the entire slide if need be.

• I think that could be done with custom CSS, but I could not test it because a link to your website is not working.

Do you need help with writing such code? If yes, can you send me a link to your website again, please? But this time, ensure that it is working.

Thanks

• faceplam... sorry, its

www.namastegemstt.com

• Please, put the following in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

#Sliding-top .widget_media_image img{
     width: 500px!important; 
    }
    #Sliding-top .widget_media_image{
     text-align: center!important;
    }

But you should upload an image with a higher resolution because now it will be blurry.

Thanks

• This worked very well. Thank you, this solved the issue.

• I am glad that I could help.

If you have any other questions or problems, please, let me know.

Thanks