Site not responsive on iPhones..

A user has sent us an email this morning saying that the site is broken on iPhone..

The site appears fine on my android device, and fine when viewing on chrome developer tools iphone X.

Do you have any ideas what could be causing it? the site is https://veteransgrowth.org/

See screenshot sent from the user.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue persists.

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I've tried all of this but no luck.

At the moment it seems isolated to iPhone’s. especially iOS 14.x

Did you want a login to the site to check?

• Here are the models where the site is broken:

iPhone models: 6S, 11, 11 Pro Max and 12 Mini

iPhone iOS: 14.4.2 and 14.6

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Ok ive sent you admin access, thank you.

• Your page had a couple of HTML errors (incorrect tags placement), and probably they were the source of the issue. I fixed them by the display on iPhones remain corrupted, so I copied the content of that page and put it to the new one (Muffin Test) where it is working correctly. So please, check it out.

Moreover, in theme responsive settings, you had selected an option to disable move up for wraps.

In that case, I recommend you to create a new page where you will put this content there (with Import/Export) or using the page I have created.

Thanks

• Thanks so much!

I noticed it appears broken on iPhone on 2 other pages, would you mind letting me know what I need to do?

• Here are the problems on Our Mission and Support Us pages.

Thanks so much

• Hi, would you be able to assist with those 2 pages? I urgently need to update the client.

I really appreciate your support. Thank you.

• I have tried to spot any HTML errors on "Mission" and "Support Us" but I can't see any...

• On our mission, I noticed a couple of errors.

Please open your website in Firefox HTML mode (CTRL+U) and check the HTML errors you got.

Did you try to use the import/export option for these pages, as well? If not, please, do that, and check if the responsiveness works as it should

Thanks!

• Thanks so much for your help. All sorted.