Distance between two backgrounds

Hi,

how do I get a distance between the left surface and the right picture? http://pixelway.de/projekt-engenhorst/geschichte/

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, open the wrap that contains this text, and reduce the left and right padding for it.

Thanks

• Hi,

I entered the padding in the wrap with 120px 50px 105px 0px, but nothing happens.

Thanks

• The padding is there, but you are missing the left padding value.

The last value is the left padding, which is 0px on your website.

Please, insert some value there, like 50px :)

Thanks

• Hello,

As you can see on the screen, I no longer have a 0px value in the padding and it still doesn't work.

Maybe it's a misunderstanding, so you'll find what I mean on the screen again. The left background and the right image should be spaced apart.

Thanks

• Okay, it was misunderstanding.

This problem can be solved in two ways:

1) Simple way: Remove the background from wrap and attach it to the column, but the problem appear when your screen is not that wide, and some of the words are too long (for that font-size), then they will overlap from the background and the background color won't be always equal to the second wrap.

2) Better way: Edit the image on right in some graphic software, give it a white border (about 15-20px), then it will look like it's divided and the text won't overlap from the background (because background will be still in the wrap, not column)

Thanks