Images are larger than bounding box//Preview doesn't load//Placeholders aren't working

I am editing a page that has 2 rows of images. 3 images on the top row and 2 on the bottom row (with placeholders on either side of the bottom row images in order to center them with the top row. The placeholders aren't working and the bottom row is left-justified instead of being centered.

In muffin builder, the image previews are HUGE and are overlapping the bounding boxes in muffin builder making it extremely messy looking and difficult to edit. (you can see the placeholders are in the correct spot in this image)

Once I make all my edits and hit "Publish" I then select the "Preview Changes" button which will open the page in a new tab, but it loads NO content. It loads basically a blank page that has the header/menu, background image, and footer and that's it.

What is going on? Everything is up to date. All my plug-ins, my Betheme, my WordPress...

Someone, PLEASE help!

Comments

• Hello,

1) Is your theme up to date? If not, please update it to the latest version.

2) Did you check, if the issue still appear, when all of your plugins are disabled?

3) Can you send us a link to your website? We have to check the source code of the website.

thanks

• Pablo,

As I stated in my initial post, everything is up to date. www.raineydaysbranding.com

• Hello,

1) Did you check if these issues persist with all plugins disabled, as Pablo asked you?

2) Did you empty the cache after the update?

3) Which preview option are you using? Because if you want to see the content from the MB, you need to use the builder's preview.

4) On your second screenshot, I cannot see any placeholder but the column items.

The placeholders are in the second position on the item list.

Thanks