Can't find the default "Buy Now" button from the menu

Hello,

I can't find the default button on every page "Buy Now" to remove it. Please see attached screenshots.

Also, how do I delete "Muffin group" on the copyright at the bottom of page?

Comments

• Hi,

What you are referring to is the action button. Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> header & subheader -> extras and change the action button.

We sometimes also add the 'BUY NOW' button as the last menu item, be sure to go to appearance -> menus and check there as well.

About the copyright, just fill the "Copyright" text field in Theme Options -> Footer

Thanks

• Also, how do I delete "Muffin group" on the copyright at the bottom of the page?

Dashboard, appearance>theme editor>Footer.php(theme files on the right side menu)

Scroll down to "copyright" you'll see the manual default for when you don't enter info in the betheme copyright box there, under "else" Otherwise you can customize you own as we did.

• It can be changed by theme files modification, but we recommend changing it in theme options because we do not provide help with file customization, and it is just a simpler way.

Best regards