Hide sub-header on bp group single page and custom post type

Hi,

I've used custom css on my site to hide the subheader for buddypress user pages using body.bp-user. That works exactly how I need it to. Now I want to be able to hide the subheader on the groups single pages only, but not on the groups members directory page. Is this possible?

Also, I have turned off the subheader for my knowledge base custom post type main pages in theme options, however the subheader is still appearing on the kb custom post type individual posts. I can't switch it off using theme options as the theme options does not show appear on the indivudal posts.

I'd like to turn the subheaders off for all kb custom post type individual pages. I currently have a temporary fix to this, which is to add a custom css to every single kb post I make, setting it to hide the subheader via the postid. However this is a little inconvenient because I have to remember to type every kb postid in the custom css.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Can you send me a link to the post where you want to remove the Subheader, please?

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate it.

Thanks

• Hi,

Sorry about that, I had membership restrictions enabled. You should be able to access those pages now.

I would like the subheaders removed from all single group pages (but not the group directory page) seen here: myunihouse.co.uk/groups/test/

and from all single custom post type posts seen here: myunihouse.co.uk/private-renting/the-tenancy/

Thanks.

• Please, try to use the following code:

.single-item.buddypress #Subheader,
    .bp-legacy #Subheader{
       display: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi,

This code removes the subheader from all buddypress pages, I would just like to remove the subheader from the single group page, not the group directory page.

Thanks

• Hi,

Nevermind. I fixed it by taking out the .bp-legacy.

Thanks for your help.